Monday, March 23, 2009

hey, found a replacement!

So, while reading Brenda's new blog, which I must say, has improved slightly, (either she's found crack, or more motivation, I'm not sure) I found this guy, while looking at "who the heck comments on this stuff?" well the lovely gentleman above is known simply as 'Nagle' I'm assuming last name? he writes his own Music Equals Life blog
Which is pretty well done, and debateably interesting. While he does seem to have stalker tendencies towards a few of the American Idol girls, (and hey, who hasn't?) I think he's in the running for a better Blog than Brenda. And lets face it folks, not a hard contest, sorry Brenda.
It's not just his "school spirit" picture that convinced me, the mans not a half bad writer, and seems fun. Also seems to know when he has nothing to say, and he stops, I'm just saying, that puts him right up there.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you like my blog (at least more than someone else's.) haha Tho, I do know Brenda, she is very nice. ;) I have a question too, you have a thing called, "Alice Approved Blogs" and there's one called, "Confessions of a Not-So-Teenaged Drama Queen". How did you start reading that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it on your blog. I'm a faithful reader of the playboy advisor, and I found her question/answer section. That got me hooked, and then I liked the rest of it.

    Also, for the record, I have no doubt that Brenda is a very sweet girl, I do not however like that she is directly linked to my schools homepage, and often looks like an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering because ANTM is a good friend of mine. haha So, it was kind of a small world moment.

    And I understand about the school blog. I was a bit curious about how the decision was made. But oh well. It is Western. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Glad you like my blog. Though...Playboy Advisor? Question/Answer Section? I am not quite sure what you are referring to...can you send me the links?

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?