Saturday, February 21, 2009

I've got a secret....

Well folks, I've showed you one of my least favorite things on the internet, time to move on to something I really enjoy!

Post Secret is an on going art project that invites people from all over the country to anonymously submit secrets about themselves via postcards. What started as a simple project has grown into an on going movement of togetherness and sharing.

Post Secret is a photo blog that is updated weekly with a series of submissions sometimes with a theme (like valentine's day) and often not. Check out what's up this week here, or in my list of Alice approved blogs.


I enjoy this blog immensely, and check it when it's newly updated almost every Sunday morning. Every week I find something I can identify with, something that reminds me of myself, something that reminds me of a friend, something that makes me smile, or something that just makes me want to hug the person who wrote it. I've always found this blog very calming, and I hope others can enjoy it as well.


1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks awsome!! you might have to help me with mine!!


    chris b

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?